Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Introducing Seed

I realized I haven't introduced Seed yet nor myself! So, my name is Sakura, you can contact me on Woozworld by my username SakuraEve. I love hosting theme games, and blog at Woozworld Disbelief.

    Introducing Seed, *clap clap*. Seed is a blog (obviously), it is like most other Woozworld Blogs, expect for the fact that is was made by a group called Otaku Hell. Before, I get into Otaku Hell I'll tell you why we chose the name Seed. I thought Seed would be a cool name because well, with love, care, etc, a seed will grow into a beautiful plant. So, we're hoping that Woozworld - and this blog, will turn into a, well, beautiful "plant". The members currently are Amanda (Commanding Officer) or RadicalBanana, Roc (Elite) or Rocxsxskittle.

        Time for Otaku Hell. Otaku Hell is a group of Otaku Woozens that make Anime/Manga related Events, such as Cosplay, and Comi-Cons. They don't do just that, they make movies and more. They have a uniform *wink☻*, and meetings.

     Seed, like other blogs, has ranks. Which are Trial Bloggers, and Official Bloggers. Otaku Hell also has ranks which are, Commanding Officer, Elite, and then Reg..They both have their benefits. Such as Wooz, Beex, Clothing, Meetings, Ability to be in movies.

     To get to a higher rank in Seed, you must follow these rules, which are also posted under the page, "Ranks and How-To-Be Official"


  •   Posts may not be directed over a certain Woozen, in a harmful way, due to bullying issues.
  •   Posts must have title, due to the fact it is easier for Woozen's to search for a Topic
  •   More than 2 paragraphs, and try not to copy other posts.
How to become Offical
  • Must follow rules, and post OVER 5 posts ☺
How to rank in Otaku Hell

  • Attend meetings 
  • Try to wear uniform when at meetings
  • Attend events
  • Be active
  • Try to talk to other members 
How to join? Complete the survey, or message me @ SakuraEve. 

SakuraEve

No comments:

Post a Comment